THURSDAY 21ST JUNE 2018 MORNING PRAYER DEVOTION
SCRIPTURE READING:– 2 KINGS 6:1-7
TOPIC:- YOUR FINANCIAL POVERTY IS HEALED 
TEXT:- PROVERB 2:7
Satan has cleverly taken what belongs to the Church, and handed it over to the wrong people. But God in this end time plan has vowed to liberate His people and transfer the riches and wealth that is in the hand of the wrong people into the hands of those who will use it for the furtherance of His work. My prayer for you is that you will be a benefactor of the wealth transfer scheme of God. See Hosea 6:1-3.
God will deliver and move you from borrowing to billionaire. He shall empower you to control wealth in abundance in Jesus name.
Understanding The Signs Of Financial Poverty:
1. Poverty spirit ties people down; it arrests and cages people and make them wallow in want and lack all their lives. It is a spirit capable of paralyzing, isolating, humiliating, crippling, frustrating and limiting people. Once poverty spirit gains access into a man’s life, it begins the process of emptying him. It makes sure that every other area of his life is affected and the victim is brought into bondage or servitude, Deuteronomy 28:48.
2. Working like elephant but eating like an ant. He may be putting in all his time, strength and effort but the financial takings may not be commensurate with the labour exerted.
3. Laboring but not seeing what you do with the money. It is possible to work tirelessly but not see what you are working for on ground.
4. Always broke. You are never balanced financially.
5. Earning fat salary but spending the money for treatment.
6. Living the life of an enlightened beggar.
7. Earning money but spending it to service idols and idol priests.
8. Sliding deeper and deeper into the pit of indebtedness.
9. Running short of productive ideas whenever money enters into your hand.
10. Spending money lavishly in the dream but dying in chronic poverty in real life.
11. Giving useful ideas to people but you cannot prosper with the same ideas.
You can never be a free man when you are a debtor. You may be free to other people but not before the one you borrowed money from. See Romans 13:8.
You need to cry for help like the woman did and was helped by Elisha. Through the pot of oil which the woman had she was delivered from inherited financial bondage, 2 Kings 4:1-7.
God shall give you dominion over every financial bondage; He shall empower you to break this financial yoke from off your neck in Jesus name.
1. Every hidden curse and covenant working against my ability to enjoy financial prosperity, break and expire by the blood of Jesus.
2. Every hand joined together because of my next financial miracle, break and catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. My Father! Transfer me from financial scarcity to financial surplus, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Have A Fulfling Thursday!