Wednesday 19th September 2018 Morning Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- Ezekiel 37:1-14
Topic:- Your Dry Bone Shall Live Again
Text:- Ezekiel 22:30
What does it mean to have dry bones in someone’s life? It means every hope is lost for you, no more solution and what you now expect is not only to give up but expecting death because your situation has now defied all solutions. See Ezekiel 37:11.
That was the case with Hannah in 1 Samuel 1.
That was also the case with that woman with twelve years issue of blood in Mark 5:25-34.
Let me be frank with you, the reasons there were dry bones are:
1. It was because there is no one to come to the situation, and to come and prophesied against your situation. See Ezekiel 37:1-7.
2. The actual time of the realization of your dry bone to live was not mature i.e. the timing was still far. But the time is now by faith. See Ecclesiastes 3:1.
3. The reason why your dry bone is still dry is because there is no one to stand in the gap for you and pray through for your case. But be assured that even if no one is there for you, Christ has prayed for you. See Ezekiel 22:30.
Let’s see a great example in that man with thirty eight years of paralysis in John 5:1-14.
I want to assure you that, now is your salvation and your solution will come, and lots of testimonies will be yours. I declare, your dry bone will live again.
1. I command every dry bone in my life, receive fire and come alive again, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I refuse to give up, now is my time to live again in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, incubate me now for my dead bones to live, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Have A Beautiful Mid-Week!