Saturday 19th November 2022 Devotion
Scripture:- 1 Corinthians 3:1-13
Topic:- University Of Adultery
1. Attempt all questions irrespective of gender or religious beliefs.
2. You are a married man and you have dated somebody’s wife for two years, busy spending on her like there is no tomorrow.
Now, she has dropped you and concentrates on her innocent husband.
Calculate the percentage of the time, money, and energy wasted. (20 Marks).
3. You bought a Phone for your friend’s wife and she gave it to her husband.
Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this misplaced love. (20 Marks).
4. For Men Only: You’re dating around 15 ladies and every lady is demanding a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s
a. Plot a graph of detox others against prices of phones. (15Marks).
b. Use your graph to estimate your future poverty. (5Marks).
c. Plot the percentage shame against a volume of apologies to your family members. (5 Marks).
5. You are WhatsApping and Facebooking other people’s wives yet you don’t want to see your wife on the social network.
Calculate the Percentage Error in your thinking capacity. (20 marks).
6. You are a Civil Servant, your wife is a Petty Trader, and your combined household income is less than N1,000,000.
Your daughter who is awaiting the WASSCE results is using an iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy worth N700,000 each.
Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. (20 marks).
7. For Ladies Only: You’re a married woman and you have dated 20 guys with hard labour.
Use the law of Diminishing Returns to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. (20 marks).
8. You can’t give your wife N10,000 for a pot of soup, but you spend over N50,000 in bars and restaurants.
Calculate the radius of your ‘stupidity’, take π = 3.142. (20 marks).
9. You have been in the place of worship for years but your name is not in the BOOK OF LIFE because of the secret sin.
Calculate the years you will spend in HELL. (30 marks).
BEST OF LUCK!
Your Time Starts Now.
But remember to share with all your friends because the question papers are not many to go around.
With all humility, I dedicate this Examination to the seekers of the Heavenly Kingdom.
Hell is Real! Heaven is Real!
I refuse to be a candidate of hell fire but the candidate of the heavenly kingdom henceforth by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Have A Fulfilled Saturday! www.timogundelejesu.com