Friday 14th June 2019 Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- Genesis 19:1-29
Topic:- The Ministry Of Angels 
Text:- Hebrews 13:2
A. Facts About Angels:
1. Everybody has his/her own Angels. See Matthew 18:10.
2. Angels do God’s bidding not our bidding. See Psalm 103:20-21.
3. Angels are Ministering Spirits. See Hebrews 1:14.
B. Angelic Ministration To God’s Children:
1. To Protect. See Exodus14:19.
2. To Deliver. See Daniel 6:22; Psalm 34:7; Acts12:17.
3. To bring Good News. See Genesis 18:10; Luke 1:12,28; Judges13:2-3.
4. To Warn. See Genesis 19:13
5. To Guide. See Genesis1 9:17; Acts 10:3-5.
6. To Instruct. See Acts 5:19-20.
7. To Comfort. See Acts 27:23-24.
8. To bring Answer to our Request. See Daniel 10:12-13.
C. How Do We Relate With Angels?:
1. Beware of the Angel.
2. Obey his voice as being sent of God, for he will not pardon our sin until we obey.
3. Do not provoke him. See Exodus 23:20-21.
D. What Annoys the Angel:
E. What Provokes Angelic:
1. Prayer and Fasting. See Daniel 10:1-12.
2. Hospitality. See Genesis 18:1-15; Hebrews13:2.
3. Praise. See Luke 15:10; Revelation 8:2-6.
4. Holiness. See Luke 1:5-17.
F. What Happens During Angelic Visitation:
1. Supernatural manifestation. See Isaiah 64:1.
2. Restoration. See Jeremiah 27:22.
3. Salvation. See Psalm 106:4.
4. Fruitfulness. See Genesis 18:1-11.
5. Healing. John 5:4.
1. My Lord God, dispatch Your powerful Angels to remove every satanic road block mounted on my way of prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. My Father! My Father! Release special angelic beings to guide the affairs of my life henceforth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Oh Lord God, change those Angeles that are weak with powerful ones assigned to to minister to me now by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.