Thursday 7th February 2019 Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- Revelation 20:1-10
Topic:- The Millennium Reign Of Christ 
Text:- Revelation 20:4
A. Iintroduction And Meaning:-
1. This is a doctrinal teaching being one of the believes, teachings and practices of The Apostolic Church as established in the Holy writ.
2. The word “Millennium” is a Latin term which signifies, “one thousand years”. See Revelation 20:4.
3. All through the Bible, the word “Millenium” was not mentioned but Theologian believed that it means 1,000 years as being established in the Bible, and also by “All Nation English Dictionary”.
4. Another name was given to “Millennium” as “The Golden Age”, as established by Dr. Ken Matto in his book, “The 1,000 year Reign of Christ”.
B. The Events That Precede The Millennium Reign Of Christ:-
1. The second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ will appear first in air/cloud when the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet Christ. See 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.
2. Marriage lamb feast with those that have been changed to meet with Christ in the sky. See Revelation 19:7-10.
3. Anti-Christ to reign on earth with the people left on the earth. See Revelation 13:8,16,17; 20:4.
4. During Anti-Christ’s reign, beast mark will be given. See 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10; Revelation 14:9-11.
5. The unserious Christian that refuse the mark will be tortured and killed. See Revelation 13:7, 17; 20:4.
6. Right there in the sky with Jesus Christ and His Saints, there will be the judgement of the Saints and reward to be given. See Matthew 24:42-51; 1 Corinthians 3:11-15; 2 Corinthians 5:10.
7. And lastly, is Christ’s return in all His glory with His saints to usher in the Millennium Age in which He will establish His kingdom. See Matthew 23:39; Mark 13:26; Luke 21:27; Acts 1:11; Revelation 22:20.
1. Oh Lord God, help me not to miss Your 2nd coming, never, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Oh Lord God, I have determined to follow You throughout my life, give me the grace to make it till the end of my life, and reign with You, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. By His grace, I will make the millennium with Jesus Christ, oh Lord my God, help me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Have A Lovely Thursday!