Tuesday 30th July 2019 Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- Revelation 20:1-15
Topic:- The 31 Silent Facts About The Rapture 
Text:- Revelation 20:12
20. When the event is over, those who are left behind shall no longer be safe to worship in their gigantic, fanciful and multi-billion Dollars/Naira Cathedrals. Instead they shall seek safety in caves, bushes and abandoned and dilapidated but hidden structures. See Revelation 6:15-17.
21. When this great event is over, each time those who will miss their flight manage to gather for worship, they will pay attention to only one sermon- whether they gather in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North or South America; the sermon will only centre on “How to Meet the Divine Standard and Join the Other Saints.” See Revelation 14:6-7.
22. It is also worthy to note that those who will be left behind will never have any business with comedians at their altars anymore. No! There shall no longer be gatherings for entertainments. Whenever, they manage to gather, it shall always be for serious religious business only. See Luke 21:34.
23. The prayer pattern of those who will be left behind will also undergo a radical change. They will not be praying for things anymore. They will only be praying for strength to withstand the tortures of the Anti-Christ and die bravely to join the other saints. None will be praying for jobs, marriages, etc. See Revelation 8:3-4.
24. It is equally worthy of note that some of those who will miss their flight will not be able to endure the torture of the Anti Christ. They will receive the mark of the beast and thereby be doomed forever. See Revelation 14:9-11.
25. When the ready saints are gone, all our denominational walls of partition will collapse. The man or woman who use to worship in Omega Fire, Jesus Chapel, Exousia Kingdom Gospel Centre, Deeper Life, for instance, will hide in the same place with those who worship in Christ Embassy, Church of God Mission, Assemblies of God, Word Aflame, Action Chapel, Winners Chapel, Lighthouse Chapel etc and nobody will remember to claim superiority anymore because then they will be facing a common enemy. See Ephesians 4:1-6.
26. When this event is over, each time believers who will miss their flight manage to gather anywhere for worship, there will be an atmosphere of sobriety. This rowdiness we witness today shall be no more. See 1 Peter 4:7; 5:8.
27. There shall also be a radical change in the attitude of those who will miss their flight towards Bible study. What we have now is an attitude characterized by a high degree of nonchalance and indifference, but when the ready saints are gone, those who will be left behind will begin to take their bible study seriously. See 2 Timothy 2:15.
28. All the teens and youths who come to church to please their parents will repent after this great event; yes, they will begin to seek God for themselves. See Revelation 19:5; 20:12.
29. When the event is over, all those who will do any form of business in the Schools, Hospitals, Banks, etc, will have to bear the mark of beast (666) or be hunted down and killed like common criminals. See Revelation 13:17.
30. One of the gains of this reminder is that there may be someone reading this piece today who will take a firm decision to ensure that he/she gets on board that celestial flight travelling to glory. See Revelation 2:7,11,17,29; 3:6,13,22.
31. However, one of the greatest tragedies of this reminder is that there may be someone too who is reading this piece today but who will see no need to heed this warning. A tragedy indeed! See Revelation 22:11-12.
By Dr Gabriel.
1. I have decided to follow Jesus throughout the days of my life, no turning back to the world, never again, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I refuse to miss rapture, help me oh Lord God, never to miss heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Holy God, help me to walk perfectly with You, and to reign with You in the end, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Have A Fulfilling Tuesday! www.timogundelejesu.com