Sunday 30th September 2018 Morning Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- 3 John
Topic:- Stayed Healthy To Live Longer
Text:- Hosea 4:6
An health issue to avoid sudden death at night for those who get up at night to check the house or urinate.
Each individual must take note of three and a half minutes because it is important? Three and a half minutes will greatly reduce the number of sudden deaths.
Often this happens, a person who still looks healthy has died at night. We often hear stories of people saying: “Yesterday, I was chatting with him, why did he die suddenly?
The reason is that when you get up at night to go to the bathroom, it is often done in a hurry. We immediately stop and the brain does not have blood flow.
Why are “Three 1/2 minutes” very important? In the middle of the night, when the desire to urinate wakes you up, for example, the ECG pattern may change. Because upon rising suddenly, the brain will be anemic and cause heart failure due to lack of blood.
You are advised to practice the “Three 1/2 minutes”, which are:
1. When you wake up from sleep, stay in bed for the first minute and a half.
2. Sit in bed for the next 1/2 minute.
3. Lower your legs, sitting on the edge of the bed for the last half minute.
After three and a half minutes, you will not have anemic brain and the heart will not fail, reducing the possibility of a fall and sudden death.
It can occur regardless of age; young or old. If you already know, consider this as a review.
1. I refuse to die prematurely and untimely, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I command every power of waster, waiting for me at the point of my success, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. I will not die, I will leave to testify of God’s grace and goodness over my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Happy Lord’s Day!