Monday 21st January 2019 Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- Judges 13
Topic:- Samson And Delilah 
Text:- Judges 13:5
A. Samson’s Birth, His Strength and His Godly Anointing:
1. The way he was born, the vow upon his life shows the type of child he will be, and also, his limitation was given to him, which his Parent observed to letter. See Judges 13:4,5,16,17.
2. His strength, his power and his anointing was demonstrated greatly. See Judges 13:24,25; 14:5,6;7-19; 15:4,5, 7, 8,12-16; 16:1,2,3.
B. What the Type of Samson Represent or Symbolize:
1. The Church of God.
2. The Saints of God.
3. His power, his strength, his anointing and power, is the fire of Holy Ghost on the Church and Saints of God. See Isaiah 10:27; John 3:16; Acts 1:8; I John 2:20, 27.
4. Note that when it is manifested, devil is in problem like the Philistines to Samson. See Acts 10:38; 1 John 4:4.
C. Devil’s Success over Samson led him to Lose:
1. His strength, i.e. the type of Christian Joy. See Nehemiah 8:10.
2. His sight, i.e. the Christian Holiness. See Hebrew 12:14.
3. His security, i.e. Christian Salvation. See John 8:32.
4. His Spirit/Life, i.e. Christian Testimony. See Psalm 118:117.
5. His Sense, i.e. Christian Prayer Life. See John 15:7.
1. Help me oh Lord God never to miss Your second coming, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I refuse to lose the touch of God for my life, help me oh Lord God henceforth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Holy Spirit! Never You leave me for once, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Have a Lovely Monday!