Tuesday 11th September 2018 Morning Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- Exodus 15:1-27
Topic:- None Of These Diseases Shall Befall You
Text:- Exodus 15:26
Most of the diseases that plagued the Egyptians because of the children of Israel were physical type.
Disease can be physical, mental, spiritual and moral in nature. In today’s present world, the following diseases are common:
1. Physical diseases such as miscarriage, cancer, body heat, aids, stroke, diabetes etc.
2. Mental or Psychological diseases such as artificial fear, mental stress, depression, sadness, hopelessness etc.
3. Spiritual disease such as unbelief, inability to pray or read the Bible.
4. Moral diseases such as sin, indiscipline, smoking, alcoholism, fornication, bribery and corruption etc.
We can live without being attacked by any of these diseases if we fear and obey God and His statues, and also live holy life. See Exodus 15:26; Psalm 107:20; Hebrews 12:13.
1. Oh Lord God, save me now, and I shall be saved, heal me also, and i shall be healed, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Oh Lord God, make me your fire and living brand henceforth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Oh my Father, do wonders that will glorify Yourself in my life henceforth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Have A Glorious Tuesday!