40 DAYS VIGIL WITH PRAYER AND FASTING FROM 29TH APRIL OVER 7TH JUNE, 2020 TITLE “MY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE” HEBREWS 12:29.
Day 23: Thursday 21st May, 2020.
Scripture:- Exodus 12:38-51
Topic:- God The Consuming Fire Versus Poverty,[Borrowing/
Text:- Proverbs 22:26
Borrowing, Indebtedness and Poverty shall be summed up as debt since they work hand in hand on their victims.
Indebtedness is also known as obligation of a sum owed. And is bound to be paid to or perform for another. It is a liability to render something with condition.
While on the other hand, indebtedness is also who borrowed something from someone in which is now indebted too.
But in the case of poverty, is the last victim of them all if unable to pay back what he borrowed, and thereby make him indebted to.
All these can be better understood in 2 Kings 4:1-7, where the head of the family, as righteous as the family was, the family was indebted, and was not able to pay back what was borrowed, even until death snatched the family head.
It was in this situation the rest family was, a state of poverty. And for them to redeem their image, the children in the family will suffer for the poverty. And if not that they looked for the help of the Man of God Elisha, that would have been the end.
From the passage above, you do not need to be told that God’s consuming fire must be released. See Matthew 18:21-35.
Borrowing, indebtedness and poverty in case of the Israelites who had been working as slaves to the Egyptians, God used the word “borrowed” to get back the belongings. See Exodus 12:38-51.
1. I command, your waylaid miracle and blessings stolen by debt and poverty, be released unto you now by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I command you spirit of borrowing, indebtedness and poverty parading my life be consumed by fire of Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. I command you spirit of borrowing, indebtedness and poverty parading my life be consumed by fire of Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. I break every yoke of borrowing, indebtedness and poverty inherited by me now by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. All my debt are paid totally henceforth by God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. Debt, poverty and indebtedness are no more in my life because I’m liberated completely by God’s consuming fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. O Lord God, let blessing from South, West, East and North attend my way and locate me henceforth by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Have A Glorious Thursday!