Sunday 5th June 2020 Devotion
Scripture:- Proverbs 18:1-24
Topic:- Facts About Women
Text:- Proverbs 19:14
1. When a woman is angry, over half of what she says, she doesn’t mean.
2. The most difficult time for a woman is when she is away from the man she truly loves.
3. A woman is not like ‘detol advert’, if you don’t take care of her… Others will.
4. It takes time for a woman to trust a man, its hard to change when she does, but if you mess-up, you might just forget it.
5. A woman is such a school you will never graduate from.
6. Your wedding certificate with her is not a “driving license”, its just a “Learners permit”.
7. She can be very bitter now, and a very sweet angel later on, it all lies in your approach.
8. A woman hardly forget things, she remembers hurts more, avoid making her hurt.
9. A woman can be highly secretive… Most times when they prove hard to men, they go to their closet and friends to cry.
10. All women love to be begged. Men often miss out on this.
11. All women have a unique character like salt, their presence might not be noticed but their absence makes all things tasteless.
12. If she loves you, she can do everything you ask of her as far as it makes you happy, so never force her to love you.
13. If a woman truly loves you, even to ask money from you she will be shy and most especially if she loves you she can never leave you to spend”””unnecessarily!…that’s what makes them special.
14. If you find a woman who loves and fears God, cherish her for life and never let her go.. She will do you good for the rest of your life.
Prayer Point:- Oh Lord God, help me to love my spouse as commanded by You henceforth by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Happy Lord’s Day!