Wednesday 15th May 2019 Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- 1 Kings 17:17-24
Topic:- Elijah Raised The Widow’s Son To Life
Text:- 1John 1:9
Elijah raised the widow’s son to life. Neither faith nor obedience shut out afflictions and death. The child being dead, the mother spake to the Prophet, rather to give vent to her sorrow, than in hope of relief.
When God removes our comforts from us, He remembers our sins against us, perhaps the sins of our youth, though long since past.
When God remembers our sins against us, he designs to teach us to remember them against ourselves, and to repent of them. See 1 John1:7-10.
Elijah’s prayer was doubtless directed by the Holy Spirit. The child revived. See the power of prayer, and the power of Him who hears prayer. Yours will never be hidden, you will see His hand working for abundance as you give unto Him.
1. I command my faith to increase now by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I command, faith to possess mountain and no more valley, fall mightily upon me henceforth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. I command, unwavering faith to tell the mountain to move into the sea, what are you waiting for, fall mightily upon me henceforth by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. I command everything that are dead in my life, received fire and come back alive, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. Resurrection power of Jesus Christ, what are you waiting for, fall mightily upon me now and make all my stolen glory to come alive, in the name of Jesus Christ.