Thursday 6th September 2018 Morning Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- Psalm 24
Topic:- Benefits Received For Being In His Presence
Text:- Psalm 24:3
Being in the presence of God is beneficial in many ways as follows:
1. You will enjoy God’s blessing that comes in many ways. See Genesis 27:7.
2. God will give you rest of mind. See Exodus 33:14.
3. You will enjoy God’s grace, goodness and glory in His presence. See Exodus 33:15-22.
4. The Lord will protect and preserve your life which is very sure as you are in His presence. See Exodus 34:30.
5. The Lord will deliver you from all evils and from the wicked ones. See Deuteronomy 4:37.
6. You will have peace in your life. See Judges 18:6.
7. You will have the fullness of joy in His presence. See Psalm 16:11.
8. The Lord, the great judge will vindicate you from being penalized even if you are implicated. See Psalm 17:2.
9. All your enemies will perish because in God’s presence is their destruction. See Psalm 68:2.
10. All your problems will vanish like the morning dews. See Isaiah 64:2-3.
11. You will enjoy refreshing when you are in His presence. See Acts 3:19.
12. The holiness of God will reflect on you and you will be holy because His presence will be robbed on you. See Judges 24.
1. I declare, henceforth, I will continually dwell in Your presence oh God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. All my waiting and stored blessings that are for me in God’s presence, i possess them all by fire now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Lord God, your presence is awesome, let me continually dwell there, in the name of Jesus Christ
Have A Fulfilling Thursday!