Wednesday 23rd January 2019 Prayer Devotion
Scripture Reading:- Luke 22:40-53
Topic:- 3 Darkest Hour Of Jesus Christ 
Text:- Luke 22:44
The Three  Darkest Hour in the Life of Jesus Christ are as follows:
1. This happened in the Garden of Gethsemane. It was there He prayed the greatest prayer of His life when on earth. See Matthew 26:36-46; Mark 14:32-42; Luke 22:39-46.
a. He prayed and sweat drop like blood. See Luke 22:44.
b. People who were sent to arrest Him, could not identify Him even including Judas Iscariot. See John 18:4-5.
c. These people fell when Jesus disclosed Himself. See John 18:6.
2. When He was on the Cross. On the Cross, He declared seven  powerful statements. See Matthew 27:45-56; Mark 15:33-37; Luke 23:44-49; John 19:28-30.
a. Jesus conquered this His darkest hours because of this three outcomes:
¡. He healed the ear of Malchus cut by Peter, which was the last miracle of Jesus. See John 18:10.
¡¡. He shouted/cried/prayed on the cross that His Father had forsaken Him. See Mark 15:34.
¡¡¡. He declared on the cross also that, “It is finished”. See John 19:30.
1. Help me oh Lord God in my darkest hours to conquer and be victorious, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Give me grace and power oh Lord God to overcome all the challenges that comes my way henceforth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. O ye helpers of destiny assigned to to help me in life, what are you waiting for, accelerate my God given glory now by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.